Who will run MOMFIGHT??

Latest news on site changes and updates

Moderators: Brandon100, mlmiller, momfight

mlmiller

Who will run MOMFIGHT??

Postby mlmiller » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:41 am

I have not heard from PAMELA for quite some time, and I do not know if someone else has taken over the full administration of the Domain. The site domain name seems to be expiring in January, 2015. I am not one with the expertise to run this blog site/domain and I am hoping Pamela will re-appear. If not, the actually registration fee from the original Domain Provider seemed low, at least from what I can tell, but who ever wants to run it must have the knowledge and ability to do so. I was a writer, idea person, not a technician. So, if someone has any ideas or ability to contact Pamela. please step forward. At one time MOMFIGHT had 5,000 registered members. It would be a SHAME for all the ideas, efforts, stories, MOMFIGHTERS to just disappear into the ether as has happened to other blogs/domains. If anyone can contact Pamela, please let us know. If not, is there anybody wanting to step up to run the Site? If initial funding is a question, I think, based on the info I have, we could probably figure that out.
So, please, someone step forward, reply, throw something against the wall and see what sticks (like panties from an excited woman).
Hopefully, this can be worked out.
Thanks. If I am full of crap, let me know also. Whatever it takes to keep MOMFIGHT alive. :?: :!:
mlmiller.

LONG LIVE MOMFIGHT! :!:

Mature Women are waiting for You!
momfight
Site Admin

Re: Who will run MOMFIGHT??

Postby momfight » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:52 am

Hi mlmiller,

Thanks for your message. Don't worry, the site is well provided for and will continue to run for a long time to come. It is currently under the maintenance of a technician and will remain so until Pamela decides to come back. I have only spoken to her a handful of times in the last year but she has no intentions of the site expiring or not staying up.

Thanks

MOMFIGHT

mlmiller

Re: Who will run MOMFIGHT??

Postby mlmiller » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:51 am

THANK YOU UNKNOWN TECHNICIAN!!!! And please pass on to Pamela that we all miss her and wish her the best New Year as possible. She has set a standard for an erotic blog/website that is hard to beat. Brandon 100, Southerngent, and tons of other regulars have helped keep MOMFIGHT alive and working. You all know who you are!
Just let us believers in womanly combat in the old traditional slapping, scratching, hair pulling, biting, clothes ripping, cunt punting, naughty bits attacking ways and tactics know what we can do to help.
Long Live sweaty female bodies locked in individual combat (especially nude)!
Long Live cursing Bitchfights! Long live smothering face sits!
LONG LIVE MOMFIGHT!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :lol: :D :D :D

Return to “Announcements”