Getting A Little Carried Away.

Latest news on site changes and updates

Moderators: Brandon100, mlmiller, momfight

mlmiller

Getting A Little Carried Away.

Postby mlmiller » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:43 am

Far be it from me to be thin skinned, (lots of years in Law Enforcement), but we have to realize this forum reaches all over the World. I realize that Pro=Wrestling likes to put on big, dramatic shows of US verses THEM, quite often involving ethnic and nationalistic themes to inflame the crowd, but there is a down side to that. I may mean it all in fun, which this forum/blog site is all about, but some in the international community may not understand my sense of humor. Then people get angry, and the fun stops. One thing on the Internet that chaps my ass are Trolls who say crap just to stir things up. We have had a few who have done things like accuse me of stealing other peoples stories, acting like English Professors to pick peoples writing skills apart, spewing one insult after another. Brandon 100 has banned a few because of this.
So, as one lover of female conflict to another, of "momfights", I ask that we all take a deep breath, slow down a bit, and remember: THIS IS ALL IN FUN! No Death Matches, No Little Kids, No Personal Insults about ones heritage. You want to call me a fat SOB, have at it. But just remember that a lot of the readers/posters like zaftig women. One persons fat cow is another persons more to love, grab ahold of.
If anyone has taken things personally, wants to disappear after being a productive poster, then I will offer a personal apology to that person. No one else has to. I just enjoy the interplay of ideas, erotica, female vs female conflicts, hair-pulling, biting, scratching, punching, .....! I got carried away! Please, this should be viewed as FUN, involving people from around the world. Just ask Tiger99. So, can I get everyone to maybe start over, calm down a bit for a minute or two, get back into the spirit of fun rather than personal ego? I will thank everyone in advance. And, of course, if you think I am so full of crap my eyes are turning brown/coming out my nose, then the freedom we enjoy by having the Internet controlled by people in the United States gives you the ability to tell me just that. But I would much rather read about a good catfight.
Have a Nice Day! :) :) :geek: :)
(P.S. The U.N wanted to take over the administration of the Internet. People told them to take a flying leap. So Momfight is safe for the time being!) :!:

Mature Women are waiting for You!
boxer_beckie

Re: Getting A Little Carried Away.

Postby boxer_beckie » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:34 am

Not to mention the USA is composed of many races, red, brown, black, yellow and white and mixtures of all. So I don't see where the race thing is valid. As far as being political, its a fight between two women. While the rights of the minority must be guarded it can't be at the expense of the majority. You do not have a right to be not offended. Plus we do have free speech here as long as the UN and the politically correct crowd don't take that away from us.

mlmiller

Postby mlmiller » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:02 am

boxer_beckie wrote:Not to mention the USA is composed of many races, red, brown, black, yellow and white and mixtures of all. So I don't see where the race thing is valid. As far as being political, its a fight between two women. While the rights of the minority must be guarded it can't be at the expense of the majority. You do not have a right to be not offended. Plus we do have free speech here as long as the UN and the politically correct crowd don't take that away from us.

I am just trying to calm things down a bit. This is supposed to be a FUN forum. If it becomes a "Quien es Mas Macho/Macha forum", then the fun disappears. It is easy to be nasty and mean under an assumed name. Yes, this forum is based on conflict, but for the most part erotic based or fantasy conflict, other than the actual historical fights that are related. It is not a matter of NOT being offended. It is a matter of, does being as mean and nasty on the internet Really make me feel that powerful? Is this what my feelings of self worth is all about? Sorry, people, but we are using assumed names and identities on this site. So, just a thought. Treat others as you would like to be treated on this FUN and Enjoyable site. Trust me, Flaming and Trolling will destroy the fun. :D :D

curiousapril

Postby curiousapril » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:02 am

I think we all understand what you are trying to do.
It is a matter of, does being as mean and nasty on the internet Really make me feel that powerful?
I don't see where the people rooting for Beckie are being mean and nasty. Rooting or cheering for one's team or favorite is as old as time itself. To me claiming racist and political is being mean and nasty. Now we are afraid to post for fear we are going to be accused of being mean and nasty. To me calling a woman fat is being mean and nasty. Most women have feelings of inadequacy about their bodies. Its why we make plastic surgeons rich. We can't go and edit or remove our own posts here so if we mis-step we are in danger of being expelled from the site. Now we have to be politically correct to the point of not posting if we wish to show our support of one fighter over another.

mlmiller

Postby mlmiller » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:12 pm

curiousapril wrote:I think we all understand what you are trying to do.
It is a matter of, does being as mean and nasty on the internet Really make me feel that powerful?
I don't see where the people rooting for Beckie are being mean and nasty. Rooting or cheering for one's team or favorite is as old as time itself. To me claiming racist and political is being mean and nasty. Now we are afraid to post for fear we are going to be accused of being mean and nasty. To me calling a woman fat is being mean and nasty. Most women have feelings of inadequacy about their bodies. Its why we make plastic surgeons rich. We can't go and edit or remove our own posts here so if we mis-step we are in danger of being expelled from the site. Now we have to be politically correct to the point of not posting if we wish to show our support of one fighter over another.

If it offends you, please speak up. I think if you look at all the posts, we have covered about every opinion on what people want to see, like about female conflict. And last year a poster was banned because he said very nasty comments about zaftig women, among other nasty conduct. It is not political correctness, it is about recognizing that this is an international site. So we do not make comments about English not being someone's primary language, or about the culture they come from. The site is trying not to turn into one where Trolls make insulting comments against complete strangers. If you check out Huffington post, you will see what I mean. But if you check out the history of this site, I think you will see that you are not as constrained as you think you are. So please, enjoy the fights, the discussions. And have a nice day. :D :D

Return to “Announcements”