Please don't ask me.

Latest news on site changes and updates

Moderators: Brandon100, mlmiller, momfight

martianboy

Please don't ask me.

Postby martianboy » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:05 pm

I was recently approached by somebody, not on this site, to write a fictitious fight between two women. He showed me a copy of what he had (allegedly) written. He wanted to make it more readable. I was prepared to help him. There was something strangely familiar about the story. It turned out it was a story written by somebody else on a now defunct forum. The story had appeared elsewhere afterwards. While I will help people who have difficulty writing things, I will not be a third party to stolen or copied work. Has most people know, I prefer to write about real fights. If a woman tells me about a fight she has been in, I will write it and post it here only with her permission. If she allows me to name her, I will never give out her full name. It will be either her first name or her sir-name forwarded by Miss or Mrs. Just to clear up one more thing, I write for interest and not for money. One last thing, all fights I write about involve women over the age of eighteen.
Martianboy formally Marc.

Mature Women are waiting for You!
luffy316

Re: Please don't ask me.

Postby luffy316 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:10 pm

I guess in that spirit, the whole stealing/editing thing was not cool

I do write for requests, but work on commission. I'll write just about anything for the right money, but if it's something I can't post (for content or preference of the requester), or especially long or not my style, it'll just cost more.

don't ask about my first job where someone wanted anthromorphic bird sex... shocking, but dammit I finished it.

luffy316

Postby luffy316 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:11 pm

incidentally, those POSTABLE fights are here http://luffy316.blogspot.com/

mlmiller

Postby mlmiller » Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:17 am

luffy316 wrote:incidentally, those POSTABLE fights are here http://luffy316.blogspot.com/

Hey, glad to see you are still around!! Keep on writing! I'm trying a little mainstream stuff, but would love to see your stories here!! :D :D :D

Return to “Announcements”