Death fights

Latest news on site changes and updates

Moderators: Brandon100, mlmiller, momfight

Pamela

Death fights

Postby Pamela » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:51 am

Hi guys,

I'm sure you would agree that there is too much death and destruction in the world. As a result we have decided to disallow any content which includes references or depictions of violence that result in death of the participants or any one else for that matter.

We want to provide a fun and vibrant atmosphere for our members and I think we can achieve this without death fights or similar.

With that said, freedom of speech is also very important to us so feel free to discuss what ever you like with each other, but please in future refrain from posting material that falls into the death fight category.

Thank you for your understanding.

Pam.

Mature Women are waiting for You!
luffy316

Re: Death fights

Postby luffy316 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:27 pm

luffy likes this post

mlmiller

Postby mlmiller » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:32 pm

luffy316 wrote:luffy likes this post

Here! Here! I think we can come up with nasty, tough fights between BBW's, SBWs, MILFs, female doctors, lawyers, politicians, ex-wives, you name it that showcase the toughness and beauty of the female form and gender with out killing someone. Not to mention that no one ever dealt with the legal ramfications if one pretty woman beat another pretty woman to death. The survivor would wind up being not so pretty in a maximum security prison, or pushing up daisies after an execution. Pamela, I salute you. Luffy, keep liking posts. please! :D :D

kimmysassy

Postby kimmysassy » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:03 am

Agreed. Well said. Never read the damn things anyway but thanks for mking it official. :D

pern10

Postby pern10 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:39 am

i agree to with this we are to chat about the beauty of female fighting and do not need it to include the death of an opponent.

fightfangina

Postby fightfangina » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:53 am

I agree, there is noting really erotic about killing someone. I believe girl fights are erotic.

sneed

Postby sneed » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:54 pm

Thank you Pamela. What you said is so true.

funwrestling1

Postby funwrestling1 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:39 am

Thank you, Pamela.

I think, it is a good idea to set this sign. I totally agree with your posting.

Foofnwoo

Postby Foofnwoo » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:38 am

This topic causes mixed feelings in me. I totally agree with Pamela that there is far too much death and violence in this world, and respect her decision as moderator of this board (at which she, and the other moderators, do a great job, thank you). But, as someone who has been the target of free-speech issues, I have strong feelings the other way. I guess what I have always done is, just let the person have their say, refuse to encourage them by responding, and maybe they will have lost their desire to post such material.
Unless, of course, the speech hurts someone else. At that point, the free speech ends, and it must be confronted.

Thank you for letting me have my say.

old_soldier

Postby old_soldier » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:57 am

People often get confused about free speech issues. The First Amendmentment is a prohibition against government not individuals or public companies. "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." Someone's right to free speech ends where my hearing picks up. You have the right to say what you wish but that does not preclude there being consequences for saying it. For instance a company has the right to terminate your employment if what you say goes against their policy. The moderators of this site have the right to ban and remove what they consider over the top. Death is not some thing that needs to be depicted as erotic or to be done in any contest. You wouldn't want to replace football with the Roman games. Women killing each other is a form of the games.

Return to “Announcements”